[We are no longer accepting applications for this course.]
We have the immense pleasure to announce that Justice Rapid Response (JRR) and UN Women will be holding a training course on Investigating Cases of Sexual and Gender-based Violence (SGBV) as International Crimes from December 5 – 11 in Thailand, together with its partner the Institute for International Criminal Investigations (IICI).
States and organizations are cordially invited to nominate criminal justice and related professionals for the upcoming training course.
Please find below the Call for Nominations. Therein you will find important information on JRR, this upcoming training course, the selection process and application forms.
The course aims at increasing the number of experts that can be deployed rapidly to participate in investigations of international SGBV crimes. Successful participants who complete the SGBV Investigations course will become eligible for certification onto the JRR – UN Women SGBV Justice Experts Roster, within the broader JRR Roster.
We look forward to receiving nominations from professionals with the relevant expertise as specified in the Call for Nominations and who are willing and could be made available for short-term international deployment at short notice.
The deadline for nominations was 9 September 2016. We are no longer accepting applications for this course.
Please note that you need to complete the application process even if you have already applied for a previous training course. If you are already certified on JRR’s roster you cannot apply for an additional training course. Should you have any questions please contact the JRR secretariat at email@example.com
- Call for Nominations JRR SGBV course in Bangkok
- JRR_Fact Sheet_June 2016_English
- JRR_Nomination Form
- JRR_Supervisor Recommendation Form
- JRR_Agreement Form
HOW TO APPLY:
1. If you are not the Expert applying, please forward the link of this webpage to the Expert you wish to nominate.
2. As the Expert, please download the following documents and have:
- your employer complete and sign the JRR_Nomination Form,
- a supervisor complete and sign the JRR_Supervisor Recommendation Form,
- and read and sign yourself the JRR_Agreement Form.
Please note that you will need to scan and upload these documents when submitting your application through the webform below. We suggest you first get all required forms completed as per above, before moving on to complete the webform.
3. As the Expert, please go to the following webform link to complete your application:
4. Should you have any questions regarding JRR training courses and how to apply, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page before contacting the JRR Secretariat.