Justice Rapid Response will be holding a course on International Criminal Investigations from the 10 to 15 December 2018 in The Hague, The Netherlands, together with its partner the Institute for International Criminal Investigations (IICI).
JRR Roster recruitment courses are an integral part of the recruitment process for the JRR Roster. The goal of this course is to increase the pool of experts who are ready to deploy to national, international and regional accountability and transitional justice mechanisms in order to help ensure those bodies have the highly specialized expertise to properly document, investigate, analyze and prosecute international core crimes and serious human rights violations. This course is made possible thanks to the generous contribution of the Government of Canada.
States and organizations are cordially invited to nominate criminal justice and related professionals for the upcoming course. JRR is specifically looking profiles outlined in this chart.
Please find below the Call for Nominations. Therein you will find important information on JRR, this upcoming recruitment course, the selection process and application forms.
We look forward to receiving nominations from professionals with the relevant expertise as specified in the Call for Nominations and who are willing and could be made available for short-term international deployment at short notice.
The deadline for nominations is 27th of September 2018, midnight Central European Time.
Please note that you need to complete the application process even if you have already applied for a previous course. If you are already certified on JRR’s roster you cannot apply for an additional course.
Should you have any questions please contact the JRR secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call for Nominations The Hague
- JRR_Fact Sheet
- JRR_Nomination Form – Recruitment Course
- JRR_Supervisor Recommendation Form
- JRR_Agreement Form – Recruitment Course
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are not the Expert applying, please forward the link of this webpage to the Expert you wish to nominate.
- As the Expert, please download the following documents and have: your employer complete and sign the JRR_Nomination Form; a supervisor complete and sign the JRR_Supervisor Recommendation Form; and read and sign yourself the JRR_Agreement Form .
Please note that you will need to scan and upload these documents when submitting your application through the webform below. We suggest you first get all required forms completed as per above, before moving on to complete the webform.
- As the Expert, please go to this webform to complete your application:
- Should you have any questions regarding JRR recruitment courses and how to apply, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page before contacting the JRR Secretariat.