Justice Rapid Response is currently seeking to recruit the following justice professionals for its Roster:
- Experts in the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse with direct experience in internal SEA investigations, preferably with additional language skills in French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Ukrainian
- Experts in Environmental Crimes, preferably with experience working on investigations (criminal or other), prosecutions, or civil litigation
- Frequently Asked Questions about the recruitment and certification procedure for the Justice Rapid Response Expert Roster
- JRR Fact sheet
- Each JRR call for nominations is targeted to specified groups of experts with distinct skill sets and professional backgrounds. Candidates should therefore only apply if their profile corresponds with the profiles JRR is seeking to recruit through this call.
Only experts in these two domains are eligible and can use the links to the relevant recruitment forms below.
Nominations of professionals with other expertise will not be considered. They are advised to wait for a later recruitment campaign in their field of expertise.
JRR regularly sends out calls for nominations for its standby roster of experts in International Justice who are ready to deploy to national, international and regional accountability and transitional justice mechanisms to help ensure those bodies have the highly specialized expertise to properly document, investigate, analyze and prosecute international core crimes and serious human rights violations. Previous deployments included among others, support to domestic jurisdictions, the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, UN Commissions of Inquiry and Fact-Finding Missions, the International Criminal Court (ICC), international and hybrid courts, truth commissions, and local and international CSOs documenting international crimes.
If this message was forwarded to you and you would like your email address to be added to the mailing list for future calls for nomination, please send a request to email@example.com.
The goal of this call is to increase the pool of experts in the prevention and investigation of Sexual Abuse and Exploitation, as well as experts in Environmental Crimes, who are available to deploy at short notice to national, international, and regional accountability and transitional justice mechanisms. These deployments help to ensure that justice bodies have the highly specialized expertise to properly document, investigate, analyze and prosecute international core crimes and serious human rights violations.
We cordially invite experts, with the listed professional backgrounds and skillsets, to seek nomination and to apply by using the online platform (self-employed experts can nominate themselves). Below, you will find important information about JRR, the selection process and the links to the application forms. Please feel free to share this message with colleagues who have the required expertise and circulate this within your professional network.
Note that proficiency in English is a requirement for certification for the JRR Expert Roster.
HOW TO APPLY
Please review the following general information before beginning your application:
If you are not the Expert applying, please
forward this message to the Expert you wish to nominate or who you think would be interested in joining the JRR Expert Roster.
If you are the Expert applying, please
- Download, complete, and scan the following documents. You will be asked to upload them prior to submitting the Online Personal History Form in Step 2:
- The JRR Nomination Form to be completed and hand-signed by your current employer (or by yourself if you are self-employed or an independent consultant). As rapid deployability of JRR experts in practice requires the agreement of the expert’s employer, the Nomination Form must be completed by the employer of the expert, and more specifically by the person who has the authority to release the expert for potential international deployments at short notice.
- The JRR Recommendation Form completed and signed by your current supervisor.
- The JRR Agreement Form read and signed by yourself.
- Go to the web-form below to complete your application:
Please note: Shortlisting will be conducted based on the application summary that you are asked to draft. It is important that your application summary reflects how your experience and expertise are useful for investigations into international crimes.
Incomplete applications or applications that are not submitted through the web form cannot be considered.
Thank you for your kind collaboration.