Dear JRR Community,
In this special edition of the JRR Newsletter dedicated to the 22nd Assembly of the State Parties (ASP) to the Rome Statute, which took place on 4 to 14 December 2023 at the UNHQ in New York, find out about JRR’s participation alongside some of its partner organizations.
Also, in this edition:
- Delve into the highlights of our event on best ways to leverage the digital transformation to promote a victim-centered approach to justice hosted by the Permanent Mission of Switzerland to the UN in New York on the sidelines of the 22nd ASP.
- Listen to our Executive Director’s intervention at the launch of the revised ICC Policy on Gender-based crimes;
- Check out Legal Action Worldwide’s (LAW) most recent report documenting SGBV committed against the Rohingya by the Myanmar military. JRR was proud to deploy psychosocial expertise in support of LAW’s justice and accountability efforts;
- Reflect on the key takeaways of our event with the Finland Mission in Geneva that discussed the future of accountability for crimes affecting the environment in Ukraine; and
- Learn about the Rapid Response Fund, JRR’s most flexible funding mechanism.