Our October newsletter is out! In this edition, delve into the most recent edition of the Swiss Peace Supporter, which touches on our restorative justice efforts in Colombia through a long interview with a JRR expert in restorative justice, Virginia Domingo de la Fuente.
Also in this edition:
- Learn more about our Executive Board Member, Marja Lehto, who was awarded the Elisabeth Haub Award for Environmental Law and Diplomacy;
- Check out the interview that Samuel Emonet, our Executive Director, gave to the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect‘s podcast Expert Voices on Atrocity Prevention;
- Listen to the international justice podcast Asymmetrical Haircuts with Dalila Seoane, a JRR expert deployed to the Clooney Foundation for Justice to investigate human rights violations in Venezuela;
- Dive into the MESEG’s first report – the Special Follow-Up Mechanism on the recommendations made by the Interdisciplinary Group of Independent Experts created in the aftermath of the 2019 Bolivian post-electoral violence – to which JRR significantly contributed;
- Explore Korea Future’s guide on best practices to adopt when documenting sexual and gender-based violence SGBV in North Korea;
- Read about Finland’s Women, Peace and Security National Action Plan in which JRR is mentioned as a key partner; and
- Apply now to our ongoing Call for Nominations. Deadline: 14 November 2023.