In our July edition, check out the highlights of the event we co-hosted on June 1 with Yazda and the Clooney Foundation for Justice with the support of Canada that discussed the long and enduring path to justice for victims and survivors of the Yazidi genocide. You’ll also be able to learn more on this issue, thanks to a piece published in the newspaper Le Temps !
Also in this edition:
- Learn more about restorative justice efforts in Colombia;
- Check out our key takeaways of the online roundtable on the impact on children’s rights of crimes and violations affecting the environment we hosted in June;
- Listen to the international justice podcast Asymmetrical Haircuts tackling the issue of crimes affecting the environment in Ukraine;
- Discover our involvement with UN-based mechanisms in the context of the closure of the Human Rights Council’s 53rd session; and
- Find out about key judicial developments before foreign courts relying on the principle of universal jurisdiction in which JRR has been active.
Enjoy the reading!